Desperate for Sleep?
You’ve done your best, but still struggle with…
- Toddler battles at bedtime
- Your child’s frequent wakings during the night?
- An over-tired baby who refuses to nap?
Congratulations. You have taken the first courageous step towards better sleep for your whole family. Read on – help is at hand!
Did you know that a new baby typically results in 400 – 750 hours of lost sleep for parents in the first year, according to The National Sleep Research Project?
The signs and effects of sleep deprivation are all too common:
- Strained relationships.
- Irritability and problems tolerating stress.
- Discouragement or depression.
- “Foggy” thinking with poor concentration and memory lapses.
- More frequent illness and weight gain/ loss.
- Slowed physical responses and reflexes. Driving in this condition can be as dangerous as driving while drunk.
- Constant fatigue.
A child that sleeps well allows parents and siblings to get the rest they need too.
Sleephaven’s Gentle Sleep Coaching program can help your child and your family get the healthy sleep you all deserve.